November 2-6, 2020
Sandcastle Beach Hotel
1540 Ben Franklin Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34236
The class is taught in the hotel pool in exchange for staying at the hotel.
Fly into Sarasota (SRQ), Tampa (TPA) or Fort Myers (RSW)
Monday 9-noon and 3-6
Wednesday 9-noon and 3-6
Thursday 9-noon and 3-6
Who Are Our Beginners?
Beginners have often taken swimming lessons before where they were taught that learning to swim means “proper movement of arms and legs.” They usually feel that their fear hasn’t been addressed. They know there must be another way to learn and they’re willing to try something new. They’d like to learn in a supportive environment where they’re sure they’ll make progress.
What Is the Course?
Start at the beginning and skip no steps. It is literally impossible to fail if you try our system. (Pushing yourself is not using the system.) We cover all the shallow water skills you need while you remain happy. Begin to learn how to be at ease in the deep, too, by beginning to rely on yourself for your safety, not the bottom or the side.
- 8 three-hour classes of 1 hour on land followed by 2 hours in warm water
- Register 120 days or more in advance to receive a discount of $50, deducted when your balance is paid.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $150 holds your space in class ($200 in SF).
You Can Count On:
- Going at your own pace and being comfortable all the time
- Learning that overcoming fear doesn’t have to be scary
- Doing things you never could, because you feel better than you ever did in water
- Realizing that you can learn to swim. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Being a different person—more yourself—when you leave
- Up to 8 adults in class, all at different starting points and learning rates but all needing the same information and therefore learning individually, together and at their own pace
- No pressure or competition
- Advancing your discoveries by sharing them in conversation
Where and How?
24 hours, $1399
Sarasota 8 days over a month
24 hours, $649
24 hours, $1545
Saturdays and Sundays, 3 hours each
Palm Springs, California
24 hours/ $2719
5 days, includes hotel and spa service