The goal of this course is to become calm in water over your head. You can rest and play in any part of the deep end without getting tired for 10 or 15 minutes. If you don’t reach all of this freedom during your class, you may re-take it as many times as you wish.
- 8 three-hour classes of 1 hour on land followed by 2 hours in warm water
- Register 120 days or more in advance to receive a discount of $50, deducted when your balance is paid.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $150 holds your space in class ($200 in SF).
You Can Count On:
- Going at your own pace
- Slowing down because you feel safe
- Becoming present for things you could never be present for previously
- Up to 8 adults in class, all at different starting points and learning rates but all needing the same information and therefore learning together
- Learning the 5 Circles system more deeply for consistent results
- Doing the previously unimaginable, using the 5 Circles
Where and How?
Sarasota, Florida, 24 hours/5 days/$1399 February, June, November, 2020
San Francisco, 24 hours/4 weekends/$1545, Saturdays, Sundays, 3 hours each day, TBAPalm Springs, CA, 24 hours/5 days, $2716, October 27-31, 2020
Who Takes Our Next Step Course?
Graduates of our Beginning course are eligible for the Next Step course once they can float and unfloat and roll over in shallow water peacefully.
If you’re not ready, you may re-take the Beginning course.